An expert in all aspects of brand strategy with a primary focus on digital marketing and social media, I have a proven track record of successfully developing and managing large marketing programs & budgets for Fortune 1000 brands.
My unique combination of strategic marketing and business savvy, creativity, technical capabilities, analytical approach and passion for innovation make me the right person to help your brand to surpass its digital marketing goals.
5 Professional Milestones that I'm Proud of...
- Developed and executed social media strategy for Ice.com, helping the online jewelry retailer to achieve the rank of #19 on Internet Retailer’s Top 300 Social Media brands .
- Lead social media strategy and channel marketing for Audible.com, an Amazon Company.
- Spearheaded national, award-winning digital marketing campaigns for TELUS, Dairy Farmers of Canada and Unilever (Axe Body Spray).
- Served on the Canadian Marketing Association's Digital Marketing Council and co-instructed the CMA eMarketing Course. I have co-instructed McGill University's Online Marketing Strategy course for the past 5 years.
- Delivered Keynote presentations at over a dozen international digital marketing conferences around the world, including Canada, the US and Australia.